friendly reminder that if i have ever befriended you and have not spoken to you in a while it’s nothing you’ve done wrong it’s just because i’m a piece of shit at keeping in contact with people and i still love you okay good
today I learned that if you want to slash someone’s tires, don’t slash all four; only slash three because if you slash all four their insurance will pay for it but if you only slash three they have to pay for it all out of pocket
Fuck I’m walking downtown and I pass a group of guys staring at me and I think “great catcall time” but then one guy goes “you look like you could kill a man a million different ways with just your bare hands”. This. This is an acceptable comment to give a girl on the street.
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or emotionally. Or all three.
LMFAO ohhhh lawdy
Found a paper I wrote in 5th grade that I got an ‘f’ on.
My prompt was “Imagine you are sitting on a cloud, what would you do or see”
"I would see the ground as I fell because I would fall through it because in science you told us that clouds were just water mists."
Basically the American education system
- Most girls on first day of school: -walks around school, finds old friends, gets new class list-
- Me on first day of school: -stumbles into random music room, breaks expensive vase, accidentally joins a host club-
At the grocery store
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
I wish my friends would take random pictures of me when we hang out because I’m an arrogant prick and I want more pictures of myself that aren’t selfies.
Someone finally said it